negatives Kaloriendefizit ungesund ?

Eisenhauer

hi

ich behaupte, ein Kaloriendefizit sei ungesund, dieses erkläre ich anhand eines Textes und werde anschließend die Studien hereinposten; IGF-1(ja das kennt ihr - der Insulinspiegel ;D) ist ein antiiapoptotisches und antiinflammatorisches Peptidhormon!Es antagonisiert proinflammatorische Zytokine,und schützt sämtliche Zellen bei Mensch und Tier vor dem programmierten Zelltod. Desweiteren hat man festgestellt,das Männer mit hohen IGF-1 Spiegeln wesentlich länger leben wie Männer mit niedrigen IGF-1 Spiegeln.Ohne IGF-1 würde Apoptose stattfinden undzwar VErmehRT!!!!

Es ist also völlig absurd, wie die Meinung allgemein vorherrscht, das IGF-1 ungesund,oder an der Genexpression von Minderen der Auslöser ,das Gegenteil ist der Fall!!!!!!!!!!!!.Bei Insulinresistenz steigt der IGF-1 Spiegel aus noch nicht ganz geklärten Gründen.Warscheinlich möchte der Körper Zellen vor der Apoptose schützen,oder das Plasma IGF-1 steigt weil die Rezeptoren es nicht ausreichend aufnehmen können.Man möchte IGF-1 sogar gegen die Insulinresistenz einsetzen. Der IGF-1 Spiegel sinkt im Rahmen diverser Diäten und beim Fasten,und steigt bei normaler Nahrungsaufnahme wieder an.Die Menge der Gesamtkalorin korreliert mit der Höhe des IGF-1 Spiegels.In Anbetracht der Tatsache das Zellen ohne IGF-1 absterben,bzw schneller der Apoptose verfallen,und so auch Entzündungen entstehen und aufflackern können,kann ein Kalorinentzug bei nicht übergewichtigen Menschen nicht gut sein!.Desweitern leben Menschen mit hohen IGF -1 Spiegeln länger.Hierausfolgernd würde ich gerne wissen, ab welchem Körperfettanteil die schädliche Wirkung zu stark würde.

Quelle: pubmed

1.)The role of circulating IGF-I: lessons from human and animal models.

Yakar S, Wu Y, Setser J, Rosen CJ.

Section on Cellular and Molecular Physiology, Clinical Endocrinology Branch, NIDDK, National Institute of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA. shoshanay@intra.niddk.nih.gov?="">shoshanay@intra.niddk.nih.gov">shoshanay@intra.niddk.nih.gov">shoshanay@intra.niddk.nih.gov

Insulin-like growth factors (IGF-I and IGF-II) play a crucial role in regulating cell proliferation and differentiation. The IGFs have mitogenic and antiapoptotic effects on normal and transformed cells. These peptide growth factors are produced by virtually all tissues and act in an endocrine, autocrine, and paracrine fashion. The endocrine form of IGF-I originates mostly (75%) from the liver and IGF-binding proteins regulate its bioactivity. Compared to other peptide growth factors, the IGFs are in abundant supply in circulation. The role of this large reservoir of IGFs has been debated for many years. In the last few years substantial progress has been made in understanding the function of the endocrine IGF-I using new animal models. This review will revisit the IGF system with particular attention to the role of circulating IGF-I in growth regulation, metabolism, and cancer.
2.)Ageing and longevity are related to growth hormone/insulin-like growth factor-1 secretion.
- Ruiz-Torres A, Soares de Melo Kirzner M
Gerontology 2002 Nov-Dec;48(6):401-7.
BACKGROUND: It is known that the growth process is related to an individual's life-span, but the role of growth hormone (GH) secretion in human ageing remains unknown. OBJECTIVE: This study has focussed on the influence of GH on ageing parameters and on its relationship with human longevity. METHODS: To deal with the first issue, we compared ageing parameters of young (up to 39) and old (over 70) individuals having similar insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) blood levels. For the second one, the decline in IGF-1 levels was studied comparing its behaviour in the first half with that in the second half of adult life. The latter represents the period of life in which mortality progressively increases. Two hundred and five healthy individuals were chosen as subjects, well distributed by gender and age (between 19 and 93 years). RESULTS: Old males with IGF-1 levels similar to young ones do not show the age-dependent decrease in serum testosterone and lean body mass, nor the increase in fat body mass. Other hormone-metabolic and nutritional parameters do not reveal any change compared with the results of all individuals. In females, the results do not allow to assume any IGF-1 influence. The behaviour of the linear regression in the second half of adult life of males, which becomes flat because old men having low IGF-1 blood levels die earlier, is consistent with these results. This effect, which is supported by predictive analysis, is not observed in females, i.e. the IGF-1 level declines in the second half of the women's adult life are only a little flatter than in the first half. Finally, extrapolating the regressions obtained in the first half of adulthood, the age at which the curve crosses the x-axis is 110 years for males and 132 for females. CONCLUSIONS: The presented study of IGF-1 levels suggests that the GH secretion in adulthood plays a determinant role not only for some regressive manifestations, but also for life potential.

3.)
Insulin-like growth factor-I treatment of growth disorders, diabetes mellitus and insulin resistance.

Ranke MB.

Paediatric Endocrinology Section, University Children's Hospital, Hoppe-Seyler-Strasse 1, D-72076 Tubingen, Germany.

Insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) has many potential therapeutic uses because of its varied effects - growth promotion, insulin-like influence on glucose metabolism, and neuroprotection resulting from cell-proliferative and antiapoptotic properties - but they have not been investigated systematically in clinical situations. The growth-promoting effect of recombinant human IGF-I (rhIGF-I) in the extensively studied growth hormone insensitivity syndrome (GHIS; Laron syndrome) signifies an endocrine role for the GH-IGF system. The metabolism of (adult) patients with severe insulin resistance is improved by rhIGF-I, which - together with insulin therapy - also improves metabolic control in type 1 and 2 diabetes. Further studies on IGF-I metabolic effects and growing understanding of the IGF-I-IGF-binding protein system could open new therapeutic avenues.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...ormone/insulin+like+growth+factor+1+secretion

Negatives Kaloriendefizit :confused: ? Du meinst wohl negative Energiebilanz,od "nur" Kaloriendefizit ;) !

Grüße,
Bon

Ist das ein Widerspruch?

Hallo Eisenhauer!

Soweit ich das als medizinischer Laie verstanden habe, ergibt sich daraus kein Widerspruch. Übergewicht und Insulinresistenz müssen ja nicht unbedingt durch stark reduzierte Nahrungsaufnahme bekämpft werden. Vermehrte Bewegung tuts auch. Und gibt's nicht auch Publikationen die zeigen, dass die Apoptose durch vermehrte Bewegung reduziert wird? (hab' jetzt leider keine Zeit zu suchen).
Damit wären wir wieder in Übereinstimmung mit der Botschaft des Forums: Keine einsietigen Diäten und mehr Bewegung. Wäre ja auch schlimm, wenn normales Essen an sich schon schädlich wäre und Hungern gesund!

LG Hans
(der für sein Leben gerne isst :) )

Inzwischen habe ich ein bisschen gestöbert und bin zu folgenden Überlegungen gekommen:
Woraus schließt Du, das Apoptose etwas grundsätzlich negatives ist?
In einer vet-med Zeitschrift habe ich folgende Publ. gefunden:

Training-induced apoptosis in skeletal muscle.
Equine Vet J Suppl 2002 Sep;(34):275-8

In conclusion, these results clearly demonstrate that there is training-induced apoptosis in skeletal muscle. It is probable that apoptosis allows the work/recovery/rebound/supercompensation cycle, when unaccustomed muscle cells activate programmed cell death and are replaced by new and stronger cells, which is the mechanism for training-induced increases in fitness.

Allerdings findet man auch gegenteilige Meinungen, was vielleicht mit unterschiedlicher Traininsintensität und den Versuchstieren zusammenhängt (Ratten statt Pferde):

Apoptotic adaptations from exercise training in skeletal and cardiac muscles.
FASEB J 2004 Jul;18(10):1150-2 (ISSN: 1530-6860)
...In this study, we investigated the effect of regular moderate physical activity (i.e., exercise training) on the extent of apoptosis in rat skeletal and cardiac muscles.
....These data suggest that exercise training attenuates the extent of apoptosis in cardiac and skeletal muscles.

Mein Schluss daraus: Wir wissen nicht einmal, ob der von Dir angesprochene Effekt einer verstärkten Apoptose nur negativ oder fallweise sogar positiv gesehen werden kann. Das gilt offensichtlich für Training wie für Essen. Beides zu extensiv, sowohl als "zu viel" als auch "zu wenig" wird wohl negative Auswirkungen haben!

LG Hans

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
man sollte keine Studien zitieren und "gescheit" daherreden...

Eisenhauer schrieb:
hi

ich behaupte, ein Kaloriendefizit sei ungesund, dieses erkläre ich anhand eines Textes und werde anschließend die Studien hereinposten; IGF-1(ja das kennt ihr - der Insulinspiegel ;D) ist ein antiiapoptotisches und antiinflammatorisches Peptidhormon!Es antagonisiert proinflammatorische Zytokine,und schützt sämtliche Zellen bei Mensch und Tier vor dem programmierten Zelltod. Desweiteren hat man festgestellt,das Männer mit hohen IGF-1 Spiegeln wesentlich länger leben wie Männer mit niedrigen IGF-1 Spiegeln.Ohne IGF-1 würde Apoptose stattfinden undzwar VErmehRT!!!!

Es ist also völlig absurd, wie die Meinung allgemein vorherrscht, das IGF-1 ungesund,oder an der Genexpression von Minderen der Auslöser ,das Gegenteil ist der Fall!!!!!!!!!!!!.Bei Insulinresistenz steigt der IGF-1 Spiegel aus noch nicht ganz geklärten Gründen.Warscheinlich möchte der Körper Zellen vor der Apoptose schützen,oder das Plasma IGF-1 steigt weil die Rezeptoren es nicht ausreichend aufnehmen können.Man möchte IGF-1 sogar gegen die Insulinresistenz einsetzen. Der IGF-1 Spiegel sinkt im Rahmen diverser Diäten und beim Fasten,und steigt bei normaler Nahrungsaufnahme wieder an.Die Menge der Gesamtkalorin korreliert mit der Höhe des IGF-1 Spiegels.In Anbetracht der Tatsache das Zellen ohne IGF-1 absterben,bzw schneller der Apoptose verfallen,und so auch Entzündungen entstehen und aufflackern können,kann ein Kalorinentzug bei nicht übergewichtigen Menschen nicht gut sein!.Desweitern leben Menschen mit hohen IGF -1 Spiegeln länger.Hierausfolgernd würde ich gerne wissen, ab welchem Körperfettanteil die schädliche Wirkung zu stark würde.

Quelle: pubmed

1.)The role of circulating IGF-I: lessons from human and animal models.

Yakar S, Wu Y, Setser J, Rosen CJ.

Section on Cellular and Molecular Physiology, Clinical Endocrinology Branch, NIDDK, National Institute of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA. shoshanay@intra.niddk.nih.gov?="">shoshanay@intra.niddk.nih.gov">shoshanay@intra.niddk.nih.gov">shoshanay@intra.niddk.nih.gov

Insulin-like growth factors (IGF-I and IGF-II) play a crucial role in regulating cell proliferation and differentiation. The IGFs have mitogenic and antiapoptotic effects on normal and transformed cells. These peptide growth factors are produced by virtually all tissues and act in an endocrine, autocrine, and paracrine fashion. The endocrine form of IGF-I originates mostly (75%) from the liver and IGF-binding proteins regulate its bioactivity. Compared to other peptide growth factors, the IGFs are in abundant supply in circulation. The role of this large reservoir of IGFs has been debated for many years. In the last few years substantial progress has been made in understanding the function of the endocrine IGF-I using new animal models. This review will revisit the IGF system with particular attention to the role of circulating IGF-I in growth regulation, metabolism, and cancer.
2.)Ageing and longevity are related to growth hormone/insulin-like growth factor-1 secretion.
- Ruiz-Torres A, Soares de Melo Kirzner M
Gerontology 2002 Nov-Dec;48(6):401-7.
BACKGROUND: It is known that the growth process is related to an individual's life-span, but the role of growth hormone (GH) secretion in human ageing remains unknown. OBJECTIVE: This study has focussed on the influence of GH on ageing parameters and on its relationship with human longevity. METHODS: To deal with the first issue, we compared ageing parameters of young (up to 39) and old (over 70) individuals having similar insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) blood levels. For the second one, the decline in IGF-1 levels was studied comparing its behaviour in the first half with that in the second half of adult life. The latter represents the period of life in which mortality progressively increases. Two hundred and five healthy individuals were chosen as subjects, well distributed by gender and age (between 19 and 93 years). RESULTS: Old males with IGF-1 levels similar to young ones do not show the age-dependent decrease in serum testosterone and lean body mass, nor the increase in fat body mass. Other hormone-metabolic and nutritional parameters do not reveal any change compared with the results of all individuals. In females, the results do not allow to assume any IGF-1 influence. The behaviour of the linear regression in the second half of adult life of males, which becomes flat because old men having low IGF-1 blood levels die earlier, is consistent with these results. This effect, which is supported by predictive analysis, is not observed in females, i.e. the IGF-1 level declines in the second half of the women's adult life are only a little flatter than in the first half. Finally, extrapolating the regressions obtained in the first half of adulthood, the age at which the curve crosses the x-axis is 110 years for males and 132 for females. CONCLUSIONS: The presented study of IGF-1 levels suggests that the GH secretion in adulthood plays a determinant role not only for some regressive manifestations, but also for life potential.

3.)
Insulin-like growth factor-I treatment of growth disorders, diabetes mellitus and insulin resistance.

Ranke MB.

Paediatric Endocrinology Section, University Children's Hospital, Hoppe-Seyler-Strasse 1, D-72076 Tubingen, Germany.

Insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) has many potential therapeutic uses because of its varied effects - growth promotion, insulin-like influence on glucose metabolism, and neuroprotection resulting from cell-proliferative and antiapoptotic properties - but they have not been investigated systematically in clinical situations. The growth-promoting effect of recombinant human IGF-I (rhIGF-I) in the extensively studied growth hormone insensitivity syndrome (GHIS; Laron syndrome) signifies an endocrine role for the GH-IGF system. The metabolism of (adult) patients with severe insulin resistance is improved by rhIGF-I, which - together with insulin therapy - also improves metabolic control in type 1 and 2 diabetes. Further studies on IGF-I metabolic effects and growing understanding of the IGF-I-IGF-binding protein system could open new therapeutic avenues.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...ormone/insulin+like+growth+factor+1+secretion

...wenn man keine ahnung von der materie hat. du bringst kraut und rüben durcheinander, und das mehrfach. bevor du andere informieren willst, solltest du dir das nötige hintergrundwissen aneignen.
wer von uns hat je behauptet, IGF-1 wäre "ungesund"? kann es sein, dass du die natürliche HGH/IGF-1-regulation mit HGH/IGF-1-doping verwechselst? und wie willst du im falle einer insulinresistenz viszerales fett reduzieren (das ist nämlich die kausale therapie!), wenn nicht mittels negativer energiebilanz?
dein posting ist als information leider wertlos (um nicht zu sagen, nonsens).

gruß, kurt

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben